Friday 13 September 2013

ADVICE PLS:Evening at the Bar Ended with Sex with My Ex in Park. Now I'm Confused

  

a story to kickstart your weekend...read and advice.No insults please
 I had a few drinks at a bar one night. My ex walked me home and we stopped in the park and had sex.

The grass was damp but it all felt so good that I wished we could stay there all night, but he had to get back to his girlfriend.

I’m 22 and my ex is 23. He was my childhood sweetheart and we had a thing going when we were both still at school. We broke up when we were 17 and lost contact for a few years.
We both went on to other relationships but were free when we met up again last year. It was brilliant to see him and soon we were meeting up regularly to have sex. It felt like I knew him so well there was no need to talk about where it was going or what would come next.

Then I found out he’d got back with his girlfriend and that put an end to our fling. We just had that night in the park when he cheated on her, and I felt guilty about it afterwards.

He broke up with her a week later and then we just picked up where we’d left off, sleeping together at weekends, going for days trips and nights on the town. It’s obvious we still have feelings for each other.

It’s just that I don’t really know what I want and neither does he. If we were ever to be together again it couldn’t be for a long while as there would be major complications with his ex and the friendship circle where we live. Everyone here knows everyone else and there would be a lot of bad feeling around.

Do you think it’s stupid to get back together or is there a chance for us?