Tuesday 12 November 2013

“My Father Didn’t Impose Me On Market Men & Women” – Folashade Tinubu-Ojo


 Chief (Mrs.) Folashade Tinubu-Ojo, ex-Lagos State governor Bola Tinubu's daughter, has debunked claims that her father reportedly imposed her on leaders of Nigerian Association of Market Women and Men as Iyaloja-General.
Speaking with journalists over the weekend, Folashade Tinubu-Ojo said: 
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu was scared and was opposed to the idea when ‘mama’, Alhaja Abibat Mogaji mentioned it. 
Those who said my dad imposed me on the association don’t know how he opposed the idea when mama came up with it. On 3 separate occasions, mama spoke to him on her desire for me to take over from her as the leader of the association. I learnt that it was when mama told my dad that if he does not want his children to disobey him, he should support her that he gave in.  
Aside this, I stood in for mama as leader of the association at various occasions. I garnered experience deputizing mama, so I have the necessary experience”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments pls.we will love to hear your opinion...