Saturday 22 February 2014

ASK GD:I Went For Check-up And My Doctor Started Fondling My Breast; What Should I Do?

sad-black-woman1
saw this and decided to share...feel free to comment after..
 Two days ago I went to a hospital close to my house to check for chest lumps. It was my first time and I was very uncomfortable when the doctor started touching my breasts. I decided to close my eyes and to concentrate on other things. However, I soon got impatient, as this procedure was taking longer time than I expected. I opened my eyes only to discover the doctor had
 his man-hood hard! All the while he’s been fondling my breasts! I felt so awful. He didn’t say a word, as I dressed up and run away from his office. I still cannot calm down, as if I defiled. Was it a sexual molestation, right? What should I do now, and what should I have done there, at doctor’s office?

1 comment:

comments pls.we will love to hear your opinion...