Sunday 23 February 2014

SHOCKER!!! Readers Mail: My Boyfriend's Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom

Dear , I know that this is not something that many ladies want to talk about even though they are in the same situation but am matured, I no my left from my right and I want your readers to see things from my own point of view.

My story is brief and straight to the point:
continue...

I'm a 38yr old lady who is independent but I regret not getting married in my mid and late 20s when men were in serious demand for my hand in marriage. I kept saying I was not ready and now I blame myself for all the shit I'm facing after I turned 33 five years ago.

But I met this young guy, he's 30yr old. I love him and I told him my real age and he's ok with it, maybe because I spend my money on him.

Fast forward to last December, I met his father and one thing led to another and the man passed a night in my apartment. It was very hot! He performed far better than his son in bed... My boyfriend's father is 57, divorced and he is madly in love with me.

He even give me money to increase my biz not like his son who collects from me. The man is ready to marry me but my problem is that I've slept with his son and I still do it with him once in a while just to satisfy him so he doesn't suspect his father.

But I can't continue to sleep with father and son. I'm enjoying the father's "juice" more.

Pls what can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments pls.we will love to hear your opinion...