Monday 5 May 2014

FRANK TALK:Ladies and Their Craze For Bigger Oranges

The craze is so strong these days that even ladies with small oranges are pushing it up by force. lol!

Someone told me the only physical feature one can see at a glance that differentiates a woman from a man is the bust. For an average woman, it can be a source of pride, a symbol of womanhood and even an added advantage to explore all the fashion trends. And yet for different women, their busts mean different things.

While some believe it is a great blessing others do not think so and there are those that believe it has caused them more pain than joy. But in Nollywood, the tales seem to have one ending - a great gift from God to be flaunted. Here are some Nollywood damsels with great busts:

I have friends begging for bigger boobs like mine — Mimi
Mitchell Ozakpolor, known in Nollywood simply as Mimi, has once beaten her heavy chest that she has the biggest boobs in Nollywood, saying people believe Cossy has the biggest because she flaunts hers at will.

“One good thing about me is that I really don’t flaunt my oranges. I just wear dresses that I like and they flaunt themselves, whether the neckline of my dresses are showing my clea-vage or not. But they are just obvious because my oranges are massive. I think my oranges are the biggest in Nollywood,” she said.

In comparison to Cossy Orjiakor’s legendary bust, Mimi maintains hers is bigger. “No, but people think she is. She is not. If I pack up my “oranges” the way she packs hers, to be frank people won’t walk on the street, believe me. I try to pack mine in such a way that it won’t be obvious and so that some guys won’t jump on me and start begging me to kiss them.

It’s because not everybody has it. I have some friends, in fact, a lot of people that are begging and praying to God everyday for bigger boobs. Mine is natural although when I drink Coca-Cola often, it increases my b00bs. If I drink it constantly, I would have to change my bra size because it makes my boobs get bigger. A lot of my friends did that, they drank and drank but it didn’t work for them. I tell you, it’s not easy to be busty” she enthused.

It’s a blessing when it’s natural— Cynthia Agholor
Beautiful, séxy and busty actress, Cynthia Agholor, who has been around in Nollywood for over a decade knows all the tricks when it comes to using what you have to the best effect. Her bosom never seems to be quiet even when the actress tries to be as inconspicuous as possible but then she is not one who goes begging to hide what God has blessed her with.

“I have it, that is why I’m flaunting it. And besides, I’m an international model, so why won’t I flaunt what God has endowed me with? ” she said.

But recently in a chat with me, she reaffirmed her conviction that big boobs are nothing but a blessing “ It’s a blessing when it’s natural. Nowadays it’s the in-thing. It’s séxy and beautiful when it’s big that is why people spend millions for enlargement.” she told me.


Big boobs are really attractive – Ifeoma Okeke
Actress, Ifeoma Okeke is big, beautiful and bold. She is a hot item who is never afraid to bare her mind on any issue. Concerning her big oranges, typical Ifeoma is unapologetic.

“My brea-sts make me beautiful, I’m proud of what I’ve got, that’s all. It is my way of telling God that I love what I’ve got. I’m endowed all over. I am not trying to say that men run after me because I have big b00bs but the truth is that big b00bs are really attractive and people do appreciate it in their various ways. Most men like it big.”
Written by Vanguard's Ayo Onikoyi

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments pls.we will love to hear your opinion...